Men's Bulova Futuro Quadra Rectangular Case Yellow Gold-Tone Stainless Steel Watch 97D120
- 30x45mm yellow gold-tone stainless steel case
- Golden dial with yellow gold-tone hands and stick indices
- 3 diamond hour markers
- Date window
- Edge to edge metalized curved mineral crystal
- Quartz movement
- Yellow gold-tone stainless steel bracelet with deployment closure
- Bulova Style #: 97D120
- Band Materials: Gold Tone
- Case Sizes: Large (40mm & Over)
- Case Shapes: Rectangular
- Display: Analog
- Movements: Quartz
- Watch Styles: Dress
- Dial Color: Gold
- Watch Type: Bracelet
- Features: Water Resistant, Diamond Accents
- Stone Type: DiamondDiamond: This popular and sought-after gemstone is composed of carbon. Diamonds can be found in a variety of colors, from colorless to yellow, brown, and even black. Diamonds are the hardest natural substance on earth and rate a 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. Diamond is also known as April's birthstone.
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.
- Quantity: 3
The Bulova Warranty
Your new Bulova timepiece is warranted only to the original owner by Bulova for 3 years from date of purchase.
Coverage: The warranty covers parts of the watch that have failed due to original defects in materials or workmanship under normal use, or, Bulova, at its option, will replace the watch with a comparable watch. This warranty does not cover: 1. Periodic Service and Maintenance for mechanical Bulova watches; 2. Damage resulting from improper handling, abnormal use, alteration, negligence or lack of care of the watch; 3. Normal wear and tear and aging including deterioration and scratches to the watch finish (case, bracelet, crown or crystal); 4. The battery, crystal or strap; 5. Water damage if the model is not marked “water-resistant” and moisture or water damage to watches which are improperly resealed after opening of the case.
Improperly or incorrectly performed Service and Maintenance, repairs or servicing voids the warranty. Any Service and Maintenance, repairs or servicing which requires opening of the case, must be performed by a properly qualified technician, preferably an Authorized Bulova Dealer, or by the Bulova Corporation.
All implied warranties, including any implied warranty of merchantability is limited to the duration of the expressed limited warranty. Bulova is not liable for any consequential or incidental damages, and any recovery may not exceed the amount paid for the watch. This warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, so the limitations in this warranty may not apply to you.
IF SERVICE IS REQUIRED:
Bulova timepieces have been engineered to provide years of use with minimal need for service. In the unlikely event that service is needed, first have the battery tested to be sure it still has sufficient power. If this does not correct the problem, follow the repair instructions below. Packaging and Mailing Instructions: Send the watch in a durable box with protective wrapping to protect against shock, including a $10.00 shipping/handling fee, with postage prepaid and insured for the full replacement value to: Service Department, 26-15 Brooklyn-Queens Expressway, Woodside, New York 11377. The watch must be presented along with a copy of your original proof of purchase. Include information regarding the service or repair requested with your name, address, phone number and email address. For the safety of your watch do not include the words “Bulova” or “Watch” on the outside of the package.