MAGNIFICENCE Diamond Round White Gold Pendant 1/6ct
MAGNIFICENCE, a collection to draw the attention and desire of those who wish to make a powerful statement of love-whether it’s for themselves or their loved ones. Magnify your love for those you care, MAGNIFICENCE has been meticulously designed to enhance the brilliance of your diamond and make your love shine! The elegant sapphire glass lens magnifies the diamond to appear twice its original size and enhances its beauty. In addition, the sapphire crystal lens is so hard (9 on the Mohs scale), that it can only be scratched by a diamond.
- Length: 16 mm
- Width: 10 mm
- Chain Length: 16 to 18 in
- Metal: 10k White GoldWhite Gold: A white colored gold attained by alloying yellow gold, copper, nickel and zinc, then plating the resulting alloy with rhodium.
- Total Diamond Weight: 1/6 ctCarat Weight: The actual weight of a single gemstone. The weight of a one carat diamond equates to 200 mg or 0.2 grams. Carat weight is often expressed as a decimal or as points. A one carat diamond is the same as 1ct. or 100 points; a 1/2 carat diamond could also be called .5ct. or a 50 point diamond. To make things complicated, gemstones have different densities. Meaning, a one carat diamond and a one carat amethyst are not exactly the same size. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information regarding Carat Weight.
- Diamond Color: I - or betterColor: An industry measurement of color or tinting within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information.
- Diamond Clarity: I2 - or betterClarity: An industry term describing the number and density of inclusions and blemishes within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the 4 C's for detailed information.
- Stone Type: DiamondDiamond: This popular and sought-after gemstone is composed of carbon. Diamonds can be found in a variety of colors, from colorless to yellow, brown, and even black. Diamonds are the hardest natural substance on earth and rate a 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. Diamond is also known as April's birthstone.
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.
- Stone Size: 1/6 ct
- Quantity: 1