Ladies' Tissot PRC 200 Quartz Chronograph Leather Strap Watch T0552171603201
- Free 2-Day Shipping on $300 and Free Returns
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Promotional Financing Options
- Product Family: PRC 200 Quartz Chronograph Lady
- Movement Caliber: Quartz ETA G15.212
- Crystal: Scratch-resistant Sapphire Crystal
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Dial Description: Silver Arabic
- Water Resistance: 200m/660ft/20bar w/screw down crown
- Bracelet: White leather strap with butterfly clasp
- Length / Width / Thickness: Length 34mm / Width 35mm / Thickness 12mm
- Functions Summary: Date, chronograph
- Style: T0552171603201
- Band Materials: Leather
- Case Sizes: Medium (30mm - 39mm)
- Case Shapes: Round
- Display: Analog
- Movements: Quartz
- Watch Styles: Casual, Sport
- Dial Color: Silver
- Features: Chronograph, Calendar/Date, Water Resistant, Tachymeter, Stopwatch
- Watch Type: Strap
Since 1946, REEDS Jewelers has promised to provide exceptional customer service and high quality merchandise. Even today, we are still a proud family-run business and it is our goal to make every customer "feel like family". That's why we want you to be completely satisfied with all of your experiences with REEDS. We offer a 30-day money back guarantee and 30-day exchanges on most items. Please see our Returns & Exchanges Policy for more information. Or, if you are ever NOT satisfied for any reason at all, please contact us ! We are always here to help.For Your Peace Of Mind
The REEDS Care Plan
Keep your watch running like new.
Protect your new watch purchase with a REEDS Jewelers Service Plan. Our watch service plan provides two years OF UNLIMITED FREE quality watch repairs at any REEDS Jewelers store nationwide or by calling our toll-free service number.
The service plan provides coverage for repairs to virtually every part of your watch including:
The Tissot Warranty
Your TISSOT watch is warranted by TISSOT S.A. FOR A PERIOD OF TWENTY-FOUR (24) MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE under the terms and conditions of this warranty. The international TISSOT warranty covers material and manufacturing defects existing at the time of delivery of the purchased TISSOT watch (“defects”). The warranty only comes into force if the warranty certificate is dated, fully and correctly completed and stamped by an official TISSOTdealer (“valid warranty certificate”).
During the warranty period and by presenting the valid warranty certificate, you will have the right to have any defect repaired free of charge. In the event that repairs are improper to restore the normal conditions of use of your TISSOT watch, TISSOTS.A. guarantees its replacement by a TISSOT watch of identical or similar characteristics. The warranty for the replacement watch ends twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase of the replaced watch.
This manufacturer’s warranty does not cover:
- the life of the battery;
- normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. scratched crystal; alteration of the colour and/or material of non metallic straps and chains, such as leather, textile, rubber; peeling of the plating);
- any damage on any part of the watch resulting from abnormal/abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.), incorrect use of the watch and non-observance of the use directions provided by TISSOT S.A.;
- the TISSOT watch handled by non-authorized persons (e.g. for battery replacement, services or repairs) or which has been altered in its original condition beyond TISSOT S.A.’s control.
ALL APPLICABLE IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE GIVEN TO YOU BY LAW ARE HEREBY LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL TISSOT S.A. BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long implied warranties last, or exclusions or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so exclusions or limitations mentioned may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
TISSOT S.A.’S OBLIGATION IS STRICTLY LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. YOUR OFFICIAL TISSOT DEALER CARRIES SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY OTHER GUARANTEES. The TISSOT S.A.’s customer service ensures the perfect working order of your TISSOT watch. If your watch needs maintenance, rely on an official TISSOT dealer or an authorized TISSOT Service Center as set forth in the enclosed list: they can guarantee service according to TISSOT S.A.’s standards.
We recommend that you contact an approved TISSOT Service Centre or authorized TISSOT retailer, as they are equipped with the tools and apparatus required to carry out the work and the necessary checks in a professional manner. A worn-out battery should be replaced immediately in order to reduce the risk of leakage and consequent damage to the movement.
9.99% APR Until Paid in Full*
For 24, 36, 48 or 60 months†
On purchases of $500 or more made with your Reeds Jewelers Credit Card. Fixed monthly payments required for 60 months.
Other financing options available. Click here to learn more.
- Monthly Payment
Enter amount to finance at 9.99% APR until paid in full$60 fixed monthly payments of$0.00/mo‡Total payment of$0.00
9.99% APR Until Paid in Full* For 24, 36, 48 or 60 months.
The estimated monthly payments shown equals the purchase price (excluding taxes and delivery) multiplied by 2.124%. It is rounded to the next highest whole dollar. It is only good with the financial offer shown. If you make these payments by the due date each month it should pay off this purchase within the promo period if it is the only balance you’re paying off. If you have other balances on your account, this payment will be added to any other minimum monthly payment.
* 9.99% APR for your choice of 24, 36, 48, 60 Months* Get Details
Education is key when making a purchase that will last a lifetime. All of the items that we offer have many characteristics and we want to make sure that you are familiar with all of them. Below we have provided a glossary on the details of this item to aid you in your purchase decision. If for some reason we didn't cover everything, please visit our Education Library for additional information.