Ladies' Raymond Weil Shine Repetto Interchangeable Diamond Bezel Watch 1600-STS-RE659
- Free 2-Day Shipping on $300 and Free Returns
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Promotional Financing Options
- 32mm stainless steel case
- Sapphire crystal
- 50 meter water resistance
- Silver-tone dial with grey Roman numerals
- Screw-down crown with Raymond Weil logo
- Stainless steel bracelet with folding clasp with double push-security system
- Second Strap: Black Repetto leather with a stainless steel tradition buckle
- Third strap: Pink Repetto leather with a stainless steel traditional buckle
- Raymond Weil Style#: 1600-STS-RE659
- Watch Band Color: Silver, Black, Pink
- Band Materials: Stainless Steel, Leather
- Case Sizes: Medium (30mm - 39mm)
- Case Shapes: Round
- Display: Analog
- Movements: Quartz
- Watch Styles: Casual, Dress
- Dial Color: Silver
- Diameter: 32 mm
- Features: Diamond Accents, Calendar/Date, Screw-Down Crown, Water Resistant
- Watch Type: Bracelet, Strap
- Total Diamond Weight: 1/4 ctwCarat Weight: The actual weight of a single gemstone. The weight of a one carat diamond equates to 200 mg or 0.2 grams. Carat weight is often expressed as a decimal or as points. A one carat diamond is the same as 1ct. or 100 points; a 1/2 carat diamond could also be called .5ct. or a 50 point diamond. To make things complicated, gemstones have different densities. Meaning, a one carat diamond and a one carat amethyst are not exactly the same size. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information regarding Carat Weight.
- Diamond Clarity: VS1 - or betterClarity: An industry term describing the number and density of inclusions and blemishes within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the 4 C's for detailed information.
- Stone Type: DiamondDiamond: This popular and sought-after gemstone is composed of carbon. Diamonds can be found in a variety of colors, from colorless to yellow, brown, and even black. Diamonds are the hardest natural substance on earth and rate a 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. Diamond is also known as April's birthstone.
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.
- Quantity: 49
Since 1946, REEDS Jewelers has promised to provide exceptional customer service and high quality merchandise. Even today, we are still a proud family-run business and it is our goal to make every customer "feel like family". That's why we want you to be completely satisfied with all of your experiences with REEDS. We offer a 30-day money back guarantee and 30-day exchanges on most items. Please see our Returns & Exchanges Policy for more information. Or, if you are ever NOT satisfied for any reason at all, please contact us ! We are always here to help.For Your Peace Of Mind
The REEDS Care Plan
Keep your watch running like new.
Protect your new watch purchase with a REEDS Jewelers Service Plan. Our watch service plan provides two years OF UNLIMITED FREE quality watch repairs at any REEDS Jewelers store nationwide or by calling our toll-free service number.
The service plan provides coverage for repairs to virtually every part of your watch including:
The Raymond Weil Warranty
The watch RAYMOND WEIL described on the limited warranty card is warranted for two years from the date of purchase. This limited warranty is valid provided that your RAYMOND WEIL watch was sold by an authorized RAYMOND WEIL dealer and that the warranty card (Limited Warranty Card/Guarantee Card) was fully and properly fulfilled by the latter.
This limited warranty covers the defects in material or resulting from manufacturing of the watch.
Are excluded from this limited warranty of the manufacturer:
- Battery, crystal, strap;
- Damage resulting from an accident, normal wear, negligence, misuse, abuse or from the intervention of any person not authorised by RAYMOND WEIL S.A. or its representatives;
- Loss and theft;
- Incidental or consequential damage arising from the failure or malfunction of the watch as well as from any inappropriate usage, lack of precision, malfunction or lack of conformity of the watch.
In case of defects covered by this limited warranty, your watch will be, at the sole option of RAYMOND WEIL S.A., repaired or replaced free of charge. This is the sole obligation of RAYMOND WEIL S.A. resulting from this limited warranty and any implied warranties. The dealer is sole responsible for any other warranties it may have granted.
The warranty becomes void in the event that any person not duly authorized by RAYMOND WEIL S.A. or its representatives attempts to repair the claimed defect. Should you require work under this warranty, please send your watch by insured mail and in a carefully wrapped package to one of the approved after-sales service centres, or that you take it directly to an approved RAYMOND WEIL dealer. The watch must be accompanied by the duly completed warranty card.
RAYMOND WEIL offers an extra year's guarantee to its watch owners when they register with the RW Club. The RW Club 3rd year guarantee extension is for a duration of one year in addition to and in the continuity of the RAYMOND WEIL standard two year International guarantee policy and is applicable to all watches bought from May 1st 2013. Therefore, it is the date of purchase indicated on your guarantee card that will determine if your watch is or is not eligible for the one year guarantee extension program. However, for watches bought before May 1st 2013, RAYMOND WEIL S.A. extends this privilege to watches still covered by the RAYMOND WEIL standard two year international guarantee. The RW Club 3rd year guarantee does not entail to refunds on repairs conducted before or ordered by May 1st 2013.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL RAYMOND WEIL S.A. BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES. THE DURATION OF ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY LAW (INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY) ARE LIMITED TO THE TWO-YEARS DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY.
Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
9.99% APR Until Paid in Full*
For 24, 36, 48 or 60 months†
On purchases of $500 or more made with your Reeds Jewelers Credit Card. Fixed monthly payments required for 60 months.
Other financing options available. Click here to learn more.
- Monthly Payment
Enter amount to finance at 9.99% APR until paid in full$60 fixed monthly payments of$0.00/mo‡Total payment of$0.00
9.99% APR Until Paid in Full* For 24, 36, 48 or 60 months.
The estimated monthly payments shown equals the purchase price (excluding taxes and delivery) multiplied by 2.124%. It is rounded to the next highest whole dollar. It is only good with the financial offer shown. If you make these payments by the due date each month it should pay off this purchase within the promo period if it is the only balance you’re paying off. If you have other balances on your account, this payment will be added to any other minimum monthly payment.
* 9.99% APR for your choice of 24, 36, 48, 60 Months* Get Details
Education is key when making a purchase that will last a lifetime. All of the items that we offer have many characteristics and we want to make sure that you are familiar with all of them. Below we have provided a glossary on the details of this item to aid you in your purchase decision. If for some reason we didn't cover everything, please visit our Education Library for additional information.
Carat Weight - The actual weight of a single gemstone. The weight of a one carat diamond equates to 200 mg or 0.2 grams. Carat weight is often expressed as a decimal or as points. A one carat diamond is the same as 1ct. or 100 points; a 1/2 carat diamond could also be called .5ct. or a 50 point diamond. To make things complicated, gemstones have different densities. Meaning, a one carat diamond and a one carat amethyst are not exactly the same size. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information regarding Carat Weight.
Clarity - An industry term describing the number and density of inclusions and blemishes within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the 4 C's for detailed information.
Diamond - This popular and sought-after gemstone is composed of carbon. Diamonds can be found in a variety of colors, from colorless to yellow, brown, and even black. Diamonds are the hardest natural substance on earth and rate a 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. Diamond is also known as April's birthstone.
Round - A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.