Ladies' OMEGA Seamaster Aqua Terra White Dial Stainless Steel Watch O22010286054001
- Free Shipping Available
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Promotional Financing Options
- 28mm stainless steel case
- White dial with rose gold indices and hands
- 4 diamond indices
- Omega 4061 Quartz movement
- Battery life: 48 months
- Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- 150 meter water resistance
- Stainless steel bracelet
- OMEGA Style#: O22010286054001
- Band Materials: Stainless Steel
- Case Sizes: Small (under 30mm)
- Case Shapes: Round
- Display: Analog
- Movements: Quartz
- Watch Styles: Bracelet
- Dial Color: White
- Features: Water Resistant
- Diameter: 28 mm
- Watch Type: CasualCasual: A style of watch that is more appropriate for everyday wear than special or sporty occasions., DressDress: Watch style that is more appropriate for special occasions or business wear.
- Stone Type: DiamondDiamond: This popular and sought-after gemstone is composed of carbon. Diamonds can be found in a variety of colors, from colorless to yellow, brown, and even black. Diamonds are the hardest natural substance on earth and rate a 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. Diamond is also known as April's birthstone.
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.
- Quantity: 4
Since 1946, REEDS Jewelers has promised to provide exceptional customer service and high quality merchandise. Even today, we are still a proud family-run business and it is our goal to make every customer "feel like family". That's why we want you to be completely satisfied with all of your experiences with REEDS. We offer a 30-day money back guarantee and 30-day exchanges on most items. Please see our Returns & Exchanges Policy for more information. Or, if you are ever NOT satisfied for any reason at all, please contact us ! We are always here to help.For Your Peace Of Mind
The REEDS Care Plan
Keep your watch running like new.
Protect your new watch purchase with a REEDS Jewelers Service Plan. Our watch service plan provides two years OF UNLIMITED FREE quality watch repairs at any REEDS Jewelers store nationwide or by calling our toll-free service number.
The service plan provides coverage for repairs to virtually every part of your watch including:
The OMEGA Warranty
Your OMEGA watch is warranted by OMEGA SA* FOR A PERIOD OF TWENTY-FOUR (24) MONTHS, THIRTY-SIX (36) MONTHS FOR WATCHES WITH A CO-AXIAL ESCAPEMENT AND FORTY-EIGHT (48) MONTHS FOR WATCHES WITH A CO-AXIAL ESCAPEMENT AND SI14 BALANCE SPRING, AS WELL AS FOR WATCHES WITH THE CALIBER 8500 OR 8501, FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE under the terms and conditions of this warranty. The international OMEGA warranty covers material and manufacturing defects existing at the time of delivery of the purchased OMEGA watch (“defects”). The warranty only comes into force if the warranty certificate is dated, fully and correctly completed and stamped by an official OMEGA** dealer (“valid warranty certificate”).
During the warranty period and by presenting the valid warranty certificate, you will have the right to have any defect repaired free of charge. In the event that repairs are unable to restore the normal conditions of use of your OMEGA watch, OMEGA SA guarantees its replacement by an OMEGA watch of identical or similar charateristics. The warranty for the replacement watch ends twenty-four (24) months, thirty-six (36) months for watches with a co-axial escapement, forty-eight (48) months for watches with a co-axial escapement and SI14 balance spring, as well as for watches with the caliber 8500 or 8501, after the date of purchase of the replaced watch.
This manufacturer’s warranty does not cover:
- the life of the battery.
- normal wear and tear and ageing (for example scratched crystal; alteration of the colour and/or material of non metallic straps and chains, such as leather, textile, rubber).
- any damage on any part of the watch resulting from abnormal/abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.), incorrect use of the watch and non-observance of the operating instructions provided by OMEGA SA the OMEGA watch handled by non-authorized persons (for example for battery replacement, service or repair) or which has been altered in its original condition beyond OMEGA SA’s control.
60 Month Offer
9.99% APR for 60 MONTHS†
On qualifying purchases with your REEDS Jewelers credit card. Fixed monthly payments required for 60 months.
Other financing options available. Click here to learn more.
- Monthly Payment
Enter amount to finance at 9.99% APR until paid in full$60 fixed monthly payments of$0.00/mo‡Total payment of$0.00
9.99% APR for 24, 36, 48, or 60 Months: On purchase made with your REEDS Jewelers credit card. 24, 36, 48, or 60 Fixed Monthly Payments Required.
†Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. Interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date at a reduced 9.99% APR, and fixed monthly payments are required until paid in full. These payments are equal to 2.70% of initial promo purchase amount and rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval. We reserve the right to discontinue or alter the terms of this offer at any time.
‡Monthly payment shown is equal to the purchase price (excluding [taxes and delivery]) divided by the number of months in the promo period, rounded to the next highest Whole dollar, and only applies to the selected financing option shown. If you make your payments by the due date each month, the monthly payment shown should allow you to pay off this purchase within the promo period if this balance is the only balance on your account during the promo period. If you have other balances on your account, this monthly payment will be added to the minimum payment applicable to those balances.
Education is key when making a purchase that will last a lifetime. All of the items that we offer have many characteristics and we want to make sure that you are familiar with all of them. Below we have provided a glossary on the details of this item to aid you in your purchase decision. If for some reason we didn't cover everything, please visit our Education Library for additional information.
Diamond - This popular and sought-after gemstone is composed of carbon. Diamonds can be found in a variety of colors, from colorless to yellow, brown, and even black. Diamonds are the hardest natural substance on earth and rate a 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. Diamond is also known as April's birthstone.
Round - A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.