Ladies' OMEGA De Ville Prestige Co-Axial Black Dial Watch O42410372001001
- 36.8mm stainless steel case
- Black dial
- 30meter water resistance
- Date window
- OMEGA 2500 movement - Self-winding chronometer
- Domed, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment inside
- Stainless steel bracelet
- OMEGA Style#: O42410372001001
- Watch Band Color: Silver
- Band Materials: Stainless Steel
- Case Sizes: Medium (30mm - 39mm)
- Case Shapes: Round
- Display: Analog
- Movements: Automatic
- Watch Styles: Casual, Dress
- Dial Color: Black
- Watch Type: Bracelet
- Features: Water Resistant, Calendar/Date
- Diameter: 36.8 mm
- Stone Type: DiamondDiamond: This popular and sought-after gemstone is composed of carbon. Diamonds can be found in a variety of colors, from colorless to yellow, brown, and even black. Diamonds are the hardest natural substance on earth and rate a 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. Diamond is also known as April's birthstone.
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.
The OMEGA Warranty
Your OMEGA watch is warranted by OMEGA SA* FOR A PERIOD OF TWENTY-FOUR (24) MONTHS, THIRTY-SIX (36) MONTHS FOR WATCHES WITH A CO-AXIAL ESCAPEMENT AND FORTY-EIGHT (48) MONTHS FOR WATCHES WITH A CO-AXIAL ESCAPEMENT AND SI14 BALANCE SPRING, AS WELL AS FOR WATCHES WITH THE CALIBER 8500 OR 8501, FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE under the terms and conditions of this warranty. The international OMEGA warranty covers material and manufacturing defects existing at the time of delivery of the purchased OMEGA watch (“defects”). The warranty only comes into force if the warranty certificate is dated, fully and correctly completed and stamped by an official OMEGA** dealer (“valid warranty certificate”).
During the warranty period and by presenting the valid warranty certificate, you will have the right to have any defect repaired free of charge. In the event that repairs are unable to restore the normal conditions of use of your OMEGA watch, OMEGA SA guarantees its replacement by an OMEGA watch of identical or similar charateristics. The warranty for the replacement watch ends twenty-four (24) months, thirty-six (36) months for watches with a co-axial escapement, forty-eight (48) months for watches with a co-axial escapement and SI14 balance spring, as well as for watches with the caliber 8500 or 8501, after the date of purchase of the replaced watch.
This manufacturer’s warranty does not cover:
- the life of the battery.
- normal wear and tear and ageing (for example scratched crystal; alteration of the colour and/or material of non metallic straps and chains, such as leather, textile, rubber).
- any damage on any part of the watch resulting from abnormal/abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.), incorrect use of the watch and non-observance of the operating instructions provided by OMEGA SA the OMEGA watch handled by non-authorized persons (for example for battery replacement, service or repair) or which has been altered in its original condition beyond OMEGA SA’s control.