Ladies' Movado Esperanza Two-Tone Mother of Pearl Dial Watch 0607305
- White mother-of-pearl dial with gold-tone hands and dot
- 11 diamond markers
- 28mm gold-tone stainless steel case
- Two-Tone bracelet
- Swiss Quartz Movement
- Sapphire Crystal
- Water Resistance: 30 Meters
- Band Materials: Two-Tone
- Case Sizes: Small (under 30mm)
- Case Shapes: Round
- Display: Analog
- Movements: Quartz
- Watch Styles: Casual, Dress
- Dial Color: Mother of Pearl
- Watch Type: Bracelet
- Features: Water Resistant, Diamond Accents
- Diameter: 28 mm
- Metal: Stainless SteelStainless Steel: Considered durable and long lasting, stainless steel jewelry is lightweight and highly corrosion resistant. Stainless steel items are made from iron-carbon alloy mixed with chromium and nickel. More affordable than other metals, stainless steel is a great option for jewelry.
- Metal: Gold PlatedGold Plated: A type of metal obtained by depositing a thin layer of gold onto the surface of a second, less expensive metal using chemicals or electrolysis.
- Stone Type: DiamondDiamond: This popular and sought-after gemstone is composed of carbon. Diamonds can be found in a variety of colors, from colorless to yellow, brown, and even black. Diamonds are the hardest natural substance on earth and rate a 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. Diamond is also known as April's birthstone.
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.
- Quantity: 11
The Movado Warranty
Movado will, within two (2) years from date of purchase, repair or replace (at Movado’s option), the movement of your Movado watch free of charge if such movement proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use.
The finish on Movado galvanic gold-plated, ion-plated and PVD-finished watches will be warranted for a period of five (5) years against flaking and peeling only; scratching/erosion due to normal wear and tear is not covered. The case and/or bracelet will be refinished or replaced (at Movado’s option) should such finish prove to be defective in material or workmanship.
This warranty does not cover batteries, straps, bracelets, cases or crystals, nor does it cover damage arising from normal wear, scratches, accidents or misuse, or from any alteration, service or repair performed by any party other than Movado Watch Company or one of its Authorized Service Centers.
This warranty is void if the timepiece was not purchased from an Authorized Movado Dealer, as evidenced by a valid warranty card or proof of purchase. To be valid (for watches purchased from any authorized dealer in North America), the warranty card must be embossed with the name of the Authorized Movado Dealer, as well as dated and signed by that dealer. To be valid (for watches purchased from any authorized dealer outside North America), the warranty card must be duly completed, dated and stamped by the authorized Movado Jeweler.
This warranty gives you, the consumer, specific legal rights. You may also have additional legal rights under applicable law which may vary from State to State and Country to Country, and which are not affected by the terms of this warranty.