Kendra Scott Edie Cuff Bracelet in Dichroic Glass, Rose Gold-Plated
The Kendra Scott Edie cuff bracelet boasts a versatile silhouette that pairs well with a variety of jewelry styles. Boasting two frameless oval stones in the dichroic glass colorway, this bracelet will display an array of colors with each turn of your wrist. The dichroic glass colorway is created by sealing a layer of iridescent plating inside of a glass stone. This bracelet is 14k rose gold-plated over brass and 2.25 inches in diameter however, the open design allows this cuff to be slightly adjustable. The stone stations measure 0.63 inches in length and 0.38 inches in width.
- Diameter: 2.25 in
- Length: 0.63 in
- Width: 0.38 in
- Metal: 14k Rose Gold PlatedRose Gold Plated: A type of metal obtained by depositing a thin layer of rose gold onto the surface of a second, less expensive metal using chemicals or electrolysis.
- Metal: BrassBrass: Yellow or amber colored metal alloy consisting of copper and zinc.
- Stone Type: GlassGlass: Durable and versatile, glass jewelry can come in any color and can be molded into any shape.
- Stone Color: IridescentIridescent: A gemstone or jewelry feature that shows many different colors when seen from different angles. A rainbow-like effect.
- Stone Shape: OvalOval: A gemstone or material cut to resemble an elongated circle.
- Quantity: 2