John Hardy Classic Chain Turquoise and Diamond Station Bracelet 1/20ctw
John Hardy Style#: BBS9023661TQDIXM
- Length: 6.0-6.5 in
- Width: 5 mm
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver.925 Sterling Silver: Also known as "Sterling Silver", .925 describes the purity of the silver. .925 is composed of 92.5% silver and 7.5% of a second metal, generally copper, created to strengthen pure silver.
- Total Diamond Weight: 1/20 ctwCarat Weight: The actual weight of a single gemstone. The weight of a one carat diamond equates to 200 mg or 0.2 grams. Carat weight is often expressed as a decimal or as points. A one carat diamond is the same as 1ct. or 100 points; a 1/2 carat diamond could also be called .5ct. or a 50 point diamond. To make things complicated, gemstones have different densities. Meaning, a one carat diamond and a one carat amethyst are not exactly the same size. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information regarding Carat Weight.
- Stone Type: Genuine TurquoiseTurquoise: A mineral composed of hydrated copper aluminum phosphate that ranges in color from sky blue to pale green and has a fairly low rating of 5 to 6 on the Mohs Scale. Turquoise has been considered a prized gemstone since ancient times by such geographically and historically diverse cultures as the Egyptians, the Chinese, the Persians, the Aztecs, and Native American tribes of the Southwest. As December's birthstone, turquoise is said to be a great healing stone both mentally and physically, to enhance psychic communication, and to protect travelers (physically and spiritually) from evil. Gemstones called "African Turquoise" are actually blue-green colored jasper.
- Stone Color: Blue
- Stone Shape: RectangleRectangle: A four sided gemstone cut or material shape where opposite sides of the gemstone are parallel and of equal length.
- Quantity: 1
- Stone Type: DiamondDiamond: This popular and sought-after gemstone is composed of carbon. Diamonds can be found in a variety of colors, from colorless to yellow, brown, and even black. Diamonds are the hardest natural substance on earth and rate a 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. Diamond is also known as April's birthstone.
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.