Heritage Cushion Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring 1ct
*Graded diamonds are often mistakenly referred to as “certified diamonds” or as including a “diamond certificate.” The term “certification” has been widely and wrongfully applied to diamonds, and therefore can lead to some confusion when referring to a diamond’s evaluation. What is incorrectly called a “certification” is, in fact, an individual grading report performed by a laboratory which assesses the diamond’s characteristics. To better serve our REEDS customers as they make important purchases, a grading report is included with the purchase of this diamond.
- Ring Width: 6.5 to 1.5 mm
- Metal: 14k White GoldWhite Gold: A white colored gold attained by alloying yellow gold, copper, nickel and zinc, then plating the resulting alloy with rhodium.
- Total Diamond Weight: 1 ctCarat Weight: The actual weight of a single gemstone. The weight of a one carat diamond equates to 200 mg or 0.2 grams. Carat weight is often expressed as a decimal or as points. A one carat diamond is the same as 1ct. or 100 points; a 1/2 carat diamond could also be called .5ct. or a 50 point diamond. To make things complicated, gemstones have different densities. Meaning, a one carat diamond and a one carat amethyst are not exactly the same size. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information regarding Carat Weight.
- Diamond Color: J - or betterColor: An industry measurement of color or tinting within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information.
- Diamond Clarity: I1Clarity: An industry term describing the number and density of inclusions and blemishes within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the 4 C's for detailed information.
- Stone Type: DiamondDiamond: This popular and sought-after gemstone is composed of carbon. Diamonds can be found in a variety of colors, from colorless to yellow, brown, and even black. Diamonds are the hardest natural substance on earth and rate a 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. Diamond is also known as April's birthstone.
- Stone Shape: CushionCushion: A gemstone shaped as a square or short rectangle with rounded edges.
- Quantity: 1