Gabriel & Co. Pippa Diamond Double Halo Pear Semi-Mount Engagement Ring 5/8ctw
This item comes with a cubic zirconia set in the center.
- Ring Width: 15 to 3 mm
- Metal: 14k White GoldWhite Gold: A white colored gold attained by alloying yellow gold, copper, nickel and zinc, then plating the resulting alloy with rhodium.
- Total Diamond Weight: 5/8 ctwCarat Weight: The actual weight of a single gemstone. The weight of a one carat diamond equates to 200 mg or 0.2 grams. Carat weight is often expressed as a decimal or as points. A one carat diamond is the same as 1ct. or 100 points; a 1/2 carat diamond could also be called .5ct. or a 50 point diamond. To make things complicated, gemstones have different densities. Meaning, a one carat diamond and a one carat amethyst are not exactly the same size. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information regarding Carat Weight.
- Diamond Color: HColor: An industry measurement of color or tinting within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information.
- Diamond Clarity: SI1Clarity: An industry term describing the number and density of inclusions and blemishes within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the 4 C's for detailed information.
- Stone Type: DiamondDiamond: This popular and sought-after gemstone is composed of carbon. Diamonds can be found in a variety of colors, from colorless to yellow, brown, and even black. Diamonds are the hardest natural substance on earth and rate a 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. Diamond is also known as April's birthstone.
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.
- Quantity: 80
- Stone Type: Cubic ZirconiaCubic Zirconia: A man-made jewel that closely resembles a diamond. Cubic Zirconia is formed in the lab from zirconium dioxide and is hard, flawless, generally colorless, and inexpensive alternatives to diamonds.
- Stone Shape: PearPear: A type of cut where the gemstone or material is cut with oval table facets above and below the girdle. The finished gemstone resembles a teardrop.
- Quantity: 1