Forevermark Diamond Martini Solitaire Earrings 1/3ctw
Forevermark is a diamond brand from the DeBeers group of companies with a promise of quality and integrity.
The Forevermark Promise:
- Beautiful: Forevermark diamonds are genuine, untreated, and natural.
- Rare: Less than 1% of diamonds qualify to be a Forevermark diamond.
- Responsibly sourced: Each Forevermark diamond has met high standards of business, social, and environmental integrity at every step of its journey.
- The inscription: Each Forevermark diamond has the Forevermark icon and a unique identification number on the table of the diamond visible only under a Forevermark viewer.
- Diameter: 4 mm
- Metal: 18k White GoldWhite Gold: A white colored gold attained by alloying yellow gold, copper, nickel and zinc, then plating the resulting alloy with rhodium.
- Total Diamond Weight: 1/3 ctwCarat Weight: The actual weight of a single gemstone. The weight of a one carat diamond equates to 200 mg or 0.2 grams. Carat weight is often expressed as a decimal or as points. A one carat diamond is the same as 1ct. or 100 points; a 1/2 carat diamond could also be called .5ct. or a 50 point diamond. To make things complicated, gemstones have different densities. Meaning, a one carat diamond and a one carat amethyst are not exactly the same size. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information regarding Carat Weight.
- Stone Type: DiamondDiamond: This popular and sought-after gemstone is composed of carbon. Diamonds can be found in a variety of colors, from colorless to yellow, brown, and even black. Diamonds are the hardest natural substance on earth and rate a 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. Diamond is also known as April's birthstone.
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.
- Stone Size: 1/6 ct
- Quantity: 2