Exclusive REEDS ECONIC Lab Grown Diamond Wedding Band 1/3ctw
REEDS exclusive ECONIC Diamonds are lab grown in the most technologically advanced facility in the world, allowing us to offer laboratory created diamonds that possess all of the beauty and best qualities of mined diamonds. Our ECONIC Diamonds are chemically, optically and physically identical to mined diamonds. Each diamond is also eco-conscious, socially responsible, and sustainable.
- Ring Width: 2 mm
- Metal: 14k White GoldWhite Gold: A white colored gold attained by alloying yellow gold, copper, nickel and zinc, then plating the resulting alloy with rhodium.
- Total Diamond Weight: 1/3 ctwCarat Weight: The actual weight of a single gemstone. The weight of a one carat diamond equates to 200 mg or 0.2 grams. Carat weight is often expressed as a decimal or as points. A one carat diamond is the same as 1ct. or 100 points; a 1/2 carat diamond could also be called .5ct. or a 50 point diamond. To make things complicated, gemstones have different densities. Meaning, a one carat diamond and a one carat amethyst are not exactly the same size. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information regarding Carat Weight.
- Diamond Color: IColor: An industry measurement of color or tinting within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information.
- Diamond Clarity: SI2Clarity: An industry term describing the number and density of inclusions and blemishes within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the 4 C's for detailed information.
- Stone Type: Lab Grown DiamondLab Grown Diamond : Lab grown diamonds, or lab created diamonds, display the same physical, chemical, and optical characteristics as natural diamonds, but are man made in highly controlled laboratories. Created by duplicating the conditions under which diamonds naturally develop, lab grown diamonds are nearly impossible to differentiate from natural diamonds and are subject to the same grading credentials as mined diamonds, such as carat weight, cut, color, and clarity.
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.