Exclusive REEDS ECONIC Lab Grown Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring 2ct with GSI Grading Report
REEDS exclusive ECONIC Diamonds are lab grown in a technologically advanced facility, allowing us to offer laboratory created diamonds that possess all of the beauty and qualities of mined diamonds. Our ECONIC Diamonds are chemically, optically and physically the same as mined diamonds.
This REEDS ECONIC Diamond is:
- INDEPENDENTLY-CERTIFIED - Select ECONIC lab grown diamonds have an independently certified diamond grading report issued by the same leading independent gemological labs, using the same criteria, and the same grading standards as mined diamonds.
- EVALUATION CARD - Select ECONIC lab grown diamonds have an evaluation card detailing the product details and quality.
- LASER-INSCRIBED - As part of the independent grading process each bridal or solitaire diamond over a fifth (.20) carat, is laser inscribed on its girdle with the unique, corresponding grading report number to properly identify your ECONIC Diamond and confirm its guaranteed origin of being lab grown. The inscription clearly distinguishes ECONIC Diamonds from mined diamonds and ensures full disclosure, transparency, and the integrity of the supply chain.
- FULLY WARRANTIED - REEDS Jewelers Exclusive ECONIC lab grown diamonds have the exact same product and trade in warranties offered on our mined diamonds. Our jewelry service plans are also available on ECONIC Diamonds.
*Graded diamonds are often mistakenly referred to as "certified diamonds" or as including a "diamond certificate." The term "certification" has been widely and wrongfully applied to diamonds, and therefore can lead to some confusion when referring to a diamond's evaluation. True "certification" is, in fact, an individual grading report performed by an independent laboratory which assesses the diamond's characteristics. To better serve our REEDS customers as they make important purchases, an independently certified grading report is included with the purchase of all lab grown ECONIC bridal and solitaire diamonds .20cts or larger.
- Ring Width: 7 to 1.5 mm
- Metal: 14k White GoldWhite Gold: A white colored gold attained by alloying yellow gold, copper, nickel and zinc, then plating the resulting alloy with rhodium.
- Total Diamond Weight: 2 ctCarat Weight: The actual weight of a single gemstone. The weight of a one carat diamond equates to 200 mg or 0.2 grams. Carat weight is often expressed as a decimal or as points. A one carat diamond is the same as 1ct. or 100 points; a 1/2 carat diamond could also be called .5ct. or a 50 point diamond. To make things complicated, gemstones have different densities. Meaning, a one carat diamond and a one carat amethyst are not exactly the same size. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information regarding Carat Weight.
- Diamond Color: KColor: An industry measurement of color or tinting within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information.
- Diamond Clarity: SI2Clarity: An industry term describing the number and density of inclusions and blemishes within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the 4 C's for detailed information.
- Stone Type: Lab Grown DiamondLab Grown Diamond : Lab grown diamonds, or lab created diamonds, display the same physical, chemical, and optical characteristics as natural diamonds, but are man made in highly controlled laboratories. Created by duplicating the conditions under which diamonds naturally develop, lab grown diamonds are nearly impossible to differentiate from natural diamonds and are subject to the same grading credentials as mined diamonds, such as carat weight, cut, color, and clarity.
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.
- Stone Size: 2 ct
- Quantity: 1