Enchanted Disney Fine Jewelry Tiana's Diamond Evening Star Pendant 1/10ctw
From Enchanted Disney Fine Jewelry, Tiana’s evening star will make all of your wishes come true. This motif is crafted in 10k yellow gold and contains a halo of diamonds encompassing one round twinkling diamond in the center of the star that will shimmer with your every move. The diamonds weigh 1/10ctw and are J or better in color and I3 or better in clarity.
With dreams of opening her own restaurant, Tiana is a kind and independent young woman who works endlessly to make her dreams come true. After a twist of fate causes her to turn into a frog, she realizes that life is not only about hard work and success, but also friendship and love. “The evening star is shining bright. So make a wish and hold on tight. There's magic in the air tonight. And anything can happen.”
REEDS Jewelers is proud to be an authorized retailer of Enchanted Disney Fine Jewelry.
- Length: 19.10 mm
- Chain Length: 18 in
- Width: 13.40 mm
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver.925 Sterling Silver: Also known as "Sterling Silver", .925 describes the purity of the silver. .925 is composed of 92.5% silver and 7.5% of a second metal, generally copper, created to strengthen pure silver.
- Metal: 10k Yellow GoldYellow Gold: A yellow colored gold attained by alloying gold with a blend of copper and silver.
- Total Diamond Weight: 1/10 ctwCarat Weight: The actual weight of a single gemstone. The weight of a one carat diamond equates to 200 mg or 0.2 grams. Carat weight is often expressed as a decimal or as points. A one carat diamond is the same as 1ct. or 100 points; a 1/2 carat diamond could also be called .5ct. or a 50 point diamond. To make things complicated, gemstones have different densities. Meaning, a one carat diamond and a one carat amethyst are not exactly the same size. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information regarding Carat Weight.
- Diamond Color: J - or betterColor: An industry measurement of color or tinting within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information.
- Diamond Clarity: I3 - or betterClarity: An industry term describing the number and density of inclusions and blemishes within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the 4 C's for detailed information.
- Stone Type: DiamondDiamond: This popular and sought-after gemstone is composed of carbon. Diamonds can be found in a variety of colors, from colorless to yellow, brown, and even black. Diamonds are the hardest natural substance on earth and rate a 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. Diamond is also known as April's birthstone.
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.