Ellaura Embrace Four Point Diamond Ring Guard 1/5ctw
The closest or your favorite store will determine the availability of Pickup on items as you shop. You will be given a selection of available locations to choose from at Checkout. One fulfillment type per order can be chosen. Please click Reeds Concierge to contact us if you have any questions.
All items on REEDS.com have a "Processing Time" and a "Transit Time". To determine when you will receive each item in your order, add "Processing Time" and "Transit Time" together (Processing Time + Transit Time = Total Estimated Time for Delivery). For example, if you have selected an item that has a processing time of 3-5 business days, and you select Overnight shipping, then your item will be delivered within 4-6 business days. For additional information on order processing times, please refer to the section titled Order Processing.
From the Ellaura Embrace Collection, this elegant diamond ring guard adds an extra amount of class to any engagement ring. In addition to having a row of diamonds on either side tapering up to a point, the guard features four tendrils that curl up to give the illusion that they are supporting your center diamond. Crafted from 14k white gold, this ring measures 10mm across at the top and tapers down to 6mm at the bottom, so it would best fit around a 2mm engagement ring. Diamonds are I or better in color and I2 or better in clarity.
- Metal: 14k White GoldWhite Gold: A white colored gold attained by alloying yellow gold, copper, nickel and zinc, then plating the resulting alloy with rhodium.
- Total Diamond Weight: 1/5 ctwCarat Weight: The actual weight of a single gemstone. The weight of a one carat diamond equates to 200 mg or 0.2 grams. Carat weight is often expressed as a decimal or as points. A one carat diamond is the same as 1ct. or 100 points; a 1/2 carat diamond could also be called .5ct. or a 50 point diamond. To make things complicated, gemstones have different densities. Meaning, a one carat diamond and a one carat amethyst are not exactly the same size. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information regarding Carat Weight.
- Diamond Color: I - or betterColor: An industry measurement of color or tinting within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information.
- Diamond Clarity: I2 - or betterClarity: An industry term describing the number and density of inclusions and blemishes within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the 4 C's for detailed information.
- Stone Type: Genuine DiamondDiamond: This popular and sought-after gemstone is composed of carbon. Diamonds can be found in a variety of colors, from colorless to yellow, brown, and even black. Diamonds are the hardest natural substance on earth and rate a 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. Diamond is also known as April's birthstone.
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.
- Stone Size: 1/5 ctw
- Quantity: 30