David Yurman Petite Chatelaine® Ring with Black Onyx, 18K Yellow Gold Bezel and Pavé Diamonds
The closest or your favorite store will determine the availability of Pickup on items as you shop. You will be given a selection of available locations to choose from at Checkout. One fulfillment type per order can be chosen. Please click Reeds Concierge to contact us if you have any questions.
All items on REEDS.com have a “Ship by” date listed. This date reflects the expected day the item will be shipped. This date takes into account sizing if needed, the day of the week, where the item is being shipped and other elements. It is possible that your order will ship sooner than stated. Once you add your item to the bag and select your shipping method, you will see the “Delivery Date” at checkout. This is the date you should expect your item to be delivered. It is possible that your order will arrive sooner. If you have multiple items in your shopping bag, the Delivery Date will default to the item with the latest date listed.
Same Day Delivery Unavailable
Order before 12pm for same day
Signature required for purchases $1000 and over
Châtelaine celebrates two distinct inspirations—David Yurman’s mastery of sculpture and his wife, Sybil’s, sophisticated eye for color. The collection features chromatic gemstones, many of which are rendered in David’s signature faceted cushion cut and complemented by hand-set pavé diamonds. As David says, every piece is designed to generate “a deeply personal response."
- Sterling Silver with 18-karat Yellow Gold
- Black Onyx, 7mm
- Pavé Diamonds, 0.04 total carat weight
- Ring, 10mm
- Style Number: R17114DS8ABODI
- Metal: 925 White GoldWhite Gold: A white colored gold attained by alloying yellow gold, copper, nickel and zinc, then plating the resulting alloy with rhodium.
- Metal: 18k Yellow GoldYellow Gold: A yellow colored gold attained by alloying gold with a blend of copper and silver.
- Total Diamond Weight: 0.04 ctwCarat Weight: The actual weight of a single gemstone. The weight of a one carat diamond equates to 200 mg or 0.2 grams. Carat weight is often expressed as a decimal or as points. A one carat diamond is the same as 1ct. or 100 points; a 1/2 carat diamond could also be called .5ct. or a 50 point diamond. To make things complicated, gemstones have different densities. Meaning, a one carat diamond and a one carat amethyst are not exactly the same size. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information regarding Carat Weight.
- Stone Type: Genuine OnyxOnyx: A finely textured quartz mineral or chalcedony. Generally thought of as being solid black, onyx actually ranges in color from white to black and may display white band or ribbons. With a rating of 6.5 to 7 on the Mohs Scale, it is an excellent stone for carving and is often used in cameos. As the Mystical birthstone for December, Onyx is a talisman against depression, improves happiness and instinct, and can help the wearer to change bad habits.
- Stone Color: Black
- Stone Shape: CushionCushion: A gemstone shaped as a square or short rectangle with rounded edges.
- Quantity: 1
- Stone Type: DiamondDiamond: This popular and sought-after gemstone is composed of carbon. Diamonds can be found in a variety of colors, from colorless to yellow, brown, and even black. Diamonds are the hardest natural substance on earth and rate a 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. Diamond is also known as April's birthstone.
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.