David Yurman Petite Chatelaine® Pavé Bezel Ring with Prasiolite and Diamonds
The closest or your favorite store will determine the availability of Pickup on items as you shop. You will be given a selection of available locations to choose from at Checkout. One fulfillment type per order can be chosen. Please click Reeds Concierge to contact us if you have any questions.
All items on REEDS.com have a “Ship by” date listed. This date reflects the expected day the item will be shipped. This date takes into account sizing if needed, the day of the week, where the item is being shipped and other elements. It is possible that your order will ship sooner than stated. Once you add your item to the bag and select your shipping method, you will see the “Delivery Date” at checkout. This is the date you should expect your item to be delivered. It is possible that your order will arrive sooner. If you have multiple items in your shopping bag, the Delivery Date will default to the item with the latest date listed.
Same Day Delivery Unavailable
Order before 12pm for same day
Signature required for purchases $1000 and over
Châtelaine celebrates two distinct inspirations—David Yurman’s mastery of sculpture and his wife, Sybil’s, sophisticated eye for color. The collection features chromatic gemstones, many of which are rendered in David’s signature faceted cushion cut and complemented by hand-set pavé diamonds.
- Sterling Silver
- Prasiolite, 7mm
- Pavé Diamonds, 0.11 total carat weight
- Ring, 10mm
- Style Number: R14202DSSAPLDI
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver.925 Sterling Silver: Also known as "Sterling Silver", .925 describes the purity of the silver. .925 is composed of 92.5% silver and 7.5% of a second metal, generally copper, created to strengthen pure silver.
- Total Diamond Weight: 0.11 ctwCarat Weight: The actual weight of a single gemstone. The weight of a one carat diamond equates to 200 mg or 0.2 grams. Carat weight is often expressed as a decimal or as points. A one carat diamond is the same as 1ct. or 100 points; a 1/2 carat diamond could also be called .5ct. or a 50 point diamond. To make things complicated, gemstones have different densities. Meaning, a one carat diamond and a one carat amethyst are not exactly the same size. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information regarding Carat Weight.
- Stone Type: Genuine PrasiolitePrasiolite: Prasiolite is the green variety of Amethyst. The meaning of the name comes from the Greek word meaning 'leek', as it resembles the plant's green color.
- Stone Color: Green
- Stone Shape: CushionCushion: A gemstone shaped as a square or short rectangle with rounded edges.
- Stone Size: 7 mm
- Quantity: 1
- Stone Type: DiamondDiamond: This popular and sought-after gemstone is composed of carbon. Diamonds can be found in a variety of colors, from colorless to yellow, brown, and even black. Diamonds are the hardest natural substance on earth and rate a 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. Diamond is also known as April's birthstone.
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.